Stone Benchtop Cleaner
The Easy & Safe way to CLEAN.Remove STAINS.PROTECT.
Cleaning stone benchtops has never been so EASY! Taking the guess work out on how to clean your stone benchtop including all QUARTZ brands like Caesarstone - Quantum Quartz - Smartstone - Essastone - Silestone etc. With our specially formulated stone benchtop cleaning products, we are the industry experts when it comes to care, maintenance and repairing all stone.
Who We Are
Our company has been quarrying, cutting, carving and caring for stone for over 30 years. Our senior team are revived for their knowledge and skills in their field. We are Stone ,we love, breathe and know stone. Our Master Mason's have roots as far back as 1096. We are one of only a few companies around the world that know how to care for modern quartz benchtops such as caesarstone, quantum quartz, cambria, essastone, smartstone, silestone, technistone and all other brands of quartz benchtops.
We know how to care for quartz surfaces whilst retaiing their lustre and shine hence making them easier to look after and maintain. Why would you trust anyone else or google? Most "stone fabricators" do not know how to care for stone and often recommend methods that actually does damage to the surface. Consequently making them harder to clean, dull, lifeless and easily stained.
The Number One question all of our stonemasons are asked many times per day is "How do we clean our stone benchtop?". The answer was obvious to make the products that our trained professionals use daily avaiable to the general public.
NOT all Cleaners are suitable for Stone or Quartz
We have tested 99% of all stone benchtop cleaners on the market as of 2017 and have found the following interesting facts.
- Most simply don't work and at worst damage the gloss surface.
- 99% are either highly acidic or worst alkaline with similar strengths to oven & drain cleaner.
- The few that are suitable, DO NOT remove stains, streaks etc.
- Dr.Google should not be used. Did you know that Vinegar is the same pH level as hydrochloric acid?
- Most creme cleansers, considered safe for cleanings causing dull spots and shadowing on modern quartz benchtops with an average pH level of 11.
- Window Cleaners are also alkaline and will overtime, like orange based cleaners, (acids) dull the surface making it stain more readily.
- Granite & Marble cleaner are not interchangable nor are they suitable to be used on quartz benchtops.
- Modern quartz stone benchtops may contain quartz but are held together with polymers, not fused together by heat and pressure from molten lava.
Our cleaning products are developed by stone industry experts from years of experience and specialised knowledge. Proudly made in Australia and designed to work. Moneyback Guarantee